Friday, August 12, 2011

Biggest Trade / Free Agency Signing: By You for You

I asked you, my beloved followers, which trade / free agency acquisition made the biggest splash this offseason. These are your answers!

@FantsySportsNow : The Nnamdi deal. It  improves them to a top 3 Defense in the league.

@FantasySportz4u : The McNabb trade bc it showed they want to win now. It keeps them two-sided and helps Peterson.

@Fieldsoffantasy : I say Nnamdi bc they got him at a good rate he completely solidifies the DB's, brings confidence to the entire D #gamechanger

@Fantasybteam : love Sproles to New Orleans, best move hasn't happened yet the #titans have to resign Chris Johnson

@FFChamps_Bill : I like the potential OchoCinco has w/ the Patriots. Not crazy about Bush going to the Dolphins. Think Sproles has good upside

@Bgunner : Plaxico to the Jets. He still has it and he's angry.

@FantasyFBinfo : Obvious choice for FA is the Nnamdi move. But I think Chad to the pats is going to be the best off season move for sure!

@FantasySports81 : I believe the trade of Kevin Kolb was biggest move but in FA I'm going out on a limb -most productive move Mike Sims-Walker

@Kennedy76ca : I would say Manning n Joseph for HOU and they will finally make the playoffs this yr with a pass defense

@SportsBou : They easily win their division now. most philly signings were great. green bay & philly going up in nfc game? gives them edge needed to beat GB

: if I have 2 pick 1 - Asomugha, huge dif-mkr.
  
Now for me, I think that the Haynesworth trade really changed the game for the NE Patriots. If Belichick can convert Haynesworth back to his original form than it could totally change the game for the Patriots. A season with anywhere from 6 to 8.5 sacks, like he had in his prime in Tennessee, could provide the Pats with a new defensive personality forcing opponents to change their game plan against them.

Got an opinion you didn’t see here or just want to get your name up on the blog?! Send a tweet to @FRATasySports and I’ll make sure to add your input too!

UPDATES:

@FantasyGuyProbs : Big? Haynesworth. Dude looks like he used to have friends til he ate them

@FantasyDouche : the non-trade of Kyle Orton. I think it hurt B. Marshall. As to deals that actually went down - Braylon Edwards. I think he'll be a good WR2.

@NFLSoupKevin : 1st has to be Nnamdi. then kolb, maybe ocho 3rd.

: Tulluch


-X

No comments:

Post a Comment