Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Best Quarterback of All-Time: By You, For You

@Kennedy76ca : My vote is John Elway

@SportsTalkTVEE : Brady...But if i was starting a team, I start with Favre

@FantasySixPack : Without doing any research, Joe Montana


@FantsySportsNow : Marino hands down. Best pure passer of all time.

@NFL_Addict : Best QB Montana #NFL with 4 SuperBowl Rings & Clutch
 
@FFootballCS : Joe Montana

Dexters_Library  : Haha. Brady is our pick. #DrugFreeistheWayforMe
 
@fantfoottalk : My Pick.. Joe Montana.. 15 Years, 40K Yards, 273 TDs to 139 INTs, topped with 4 Super Bowls with a 100+ QB Rating in each.

@NJFFL : Joe Montana



For me: I'm torn between Joe Montana and Tom Brady. Right now, it is Montana. But to me the way Tom Brady wins games absolutely blows me away. Montana was the best QB who had the best WR of All-Time. That's the thing there. Apart from one year with Moss, Brady has always been surrounded by a cast of guys that you've never heard of and, simply because it is Tom Brady, we all expect him to win the Super Bowl. #TomTerrific

Got an idea you want us to hear about?! Mention @FRATasySports on Twitter and or comment it below!

-X

No comments:

Post a Comment