Saturday, January 7, 2012

Playoff Predictions

So my buddies and I threw down some cash and filled out an NFL playoff bracket. Here is what mine looks like. Tell me what you think.

WildCard Playoff:
TEXANS over Bengals
SAINTS over Lions
STEELERS over Broncos
FALCONS over Giants

Divisional Round:
PATRIOTS over Steelers
RAVENS over Texans
PACKERS over Falcons
SAINTS over 49ERS

Conference Championships:
PATRIOTS over Ravens
SAINTS over Packers
SUPER BOWL XLVI:
PATRIOTS over Saints
  Total Points = 24-21        





I wanted to place MVP Aaron Rogers in the Super Bowl for the second straight year but I also want to win my bracket. I don't see Tom Brady having any real trouble reaching the Super Bowl with the team he has around him. And I'll take Brady in a Super Bowl over any QB that has ever lived. I also don't see the Saints or Packers having any difficulty getting to the NFC Conference Championship. There I imagine Brees will just barely edge out Rogers in a surprisingly low scoring affair.



Think I'm dead on or bat shit crazy? Post a comment below and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment